Discover the story about Figura International
Learn more about our ecosystem
Get to know us more.
Everything we do is about you. Our story began in 2017. We have progressively grown since. Today, we are privileged to connect with thousands of satisfied consumers around the country.
Figura has successfully established its brand as a trusted HALAL beauty and care product. It has always been our commitment to producing quality, safe and certified research products for the consumers.
To become the world’s most trusted, recognized, and safest brand. We wish to inspire healthier communities by connecting people to real supplements.
Our vision and commitment towards Figura, and all the products within its quality, are dedicated and committed to ethical and responsible sourcing practice lined up with KKM standards and protocol, human health, and safety. We also strictly adhere to the guidelines to ensure our products can retain the Halal certification. We are committed to ensure all of our products in the market can be consumed without any doubt and hesitation.
Who's behind us
We are able to develop great products because of our experts. As we pave the road to the future, please meet some of the experts that make Figura works. There is significant evidence that losing excess body fat is difficult for most people. Thus, Figura with the help of our experts has created our very own product.
PROF. DR. WAN AIDA BINTI WAN MUSTAPHA
Functional Food Research Cluster, Faculty of Science & Technology NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA
- Bronze Award (Research Challenge Day) Faculty of Science and Technology, 2018.
- Distinguished Leader in Science. Bronze Medal. HELA Awards 201 (VIF/CFN/LA/2018), Venus International Foundation.
- Gold Award (Agriculture & Aquaculture Category), PECIPTA 2017.
- Gold Medal. Malaysian Agricultural Invention Show MAgiS 2016.
- Best Innovative Product Award. Malaysian Agricultural Invention Show MAgiS 2016.
- Silver Medal. Invention & Innovation Awards Category, 2016.
- Research Award Certificate (Group) for the Food Antioxidant Research Group. 6th Innovation Awards, National University of Malaysia, 2011.
- 2007, Young Researcher Award (Best Young Researcher Award), Certificate, 2nd Distinguished Scholar Awards, National University of Malaysia.
DATO' DR. ABDUL LATIFF BIN MOHAMAD
meritus Professor, Faculty of Science & Technology NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA
- 2015 Perak Tourism Award (Personality).
- 2015 Merdeka Award.
- 2005 Environmental Figure from the Faculty of Environmental Studies at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM).
- Citra Award from UKM.
- 2004 Langkawi Award.
- 1994 Malaysian Liaison Officer to Kew Herbarium (England).
- Rijksherbarium Leiden (Netherlands).
- 1985 Joint Researcher with the University of Leiden (Netherlands).
PROF DR. NOOR HASSIM BIN ISMAIL
Medical Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA.
- Graduated with MD from National University of Malaysia (1983).
- Master of Science in Occupational Health from the National University of Singapore (1988).
- Fellowship in Occupational Health, University of Okoyama, Japan (1987).
- Fellowship in the Faculty of Occupational Medicine Ireland (2006).
- Fellowship in the Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia (2008).
- Trained as an Occupational Health Specialist.
- Published 100 peer-reviewed international journal articles and chapters in books, and authored 10 original books.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Southeast Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN).
MOHD RIDZUAN AHMAD
MOHD HAFIZ BIN MOHD KHALID
CHIEF EXCUTIVE OFFICER
ROSMAINI BIN ROMLI